How we’re responding to Coronavirus (COVID-19)
COVID-19 Health and Safety policy
- The safety and wellbeing of our customers still remain our number one priority. We will continue to follow the UK Government regional safety guidelines across England, Wales and Scotland, as updates are announced.
- We want our customers and colleagues to feel comfortable when working and we encourage everyone to follow national guidelines. We’re encouraging customers and colleagues to respect personal choice on the wearing of face masks.
- In order for us to work safely we will require all equipment be left by an exit or outside (weather permitting) to avoid the possibility of any unnecessary contact.
- We will telephone when we are on our way with an estimated time of arrival. This should give you time to move the equipment to an area where the driver can safely load. It can be left outside your door which can be closed before we begin loading.
- No paperwork will be given to you. The Environment Agency Asset transfer note (ATN) will be pre-signed by us and emailed to you prior to the collection.
- Our COVID-19 policy will be emailed out with every booked collection.
Computers Quarantined For Processing
Laptops Collected For Disposal
4 Austin Way
Royal Oak Industrial Estate
Pallet Load Of Computers For Recycling
Hard Drives Ready To Be Shredded
Removing All Identifying Labels