This website and its owners take a proactive approach to user privacy and ensure the necessary steps are taken to protect the privacy of its users throughout their visiting experience.
Contact & Communication
Users contacting this website and/or its owners do so at their own discretion. We do not keep Your personal information other than the few details we require to book in your company. However, the details you do provide are kept private and stored securely according to the GDPR regulations. Every effort has been made to ensure a safe and secure form to email submission process but advise users using such form to email processes that they do so at their own risk.
This website and its owners may use any information submitted to provide you with further information about the products / services they offer or to assist you in answering any questions or queries you may have submitted. This does not include using your details to subscribe you to any email newsletter program the website operates. If you wish to be part of any newsletter this would only be possible if your express permission was granted when submitting any form to email process. Or whereby you the consumer have previously purchased from or made an enquiry about purchasing from the company a product or service that the email newsletter relates to. This is by no means an entire list of your user rights in regard to receiving email marketing material. Your details are never passed on to any third parties.
In compliance with UK Spam Laws and the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003 subscribers are given the opportunity to un-subscribe at any time through an automated system. This process is detailed at the footer of each email campaign. If an automated un-subscription system is unavailable clear instructions on how to un-subscribe will by detailed instead.
Data Protection Act
For the purposes of the Data Protection regulation 2018, the data controller is Mapatom Limited, Lavender House, Crossing Lane, Claydon, Oxfordshire, OX17 1EX registration number 6405536.
- Mapatom Limited is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation in the UK.
- We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for any reason.
- We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with the UK data protection legislation.
- We do not collect or store sensitive information about you or your company except general information for our data base and invoices and only when you knowingly provide it. In order to maintain the accuracy of our database, you can check, update or remove your personal details by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We use a technology called “cookies” as part of a normal business procedure to track patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. A cookie is an element of data that our Website sends to your browser which is then stored on your system. You can set your browser to prevent this happening. Please refer to our cookies policy for further information
- We will never phone, fax or email you to ask for bank, credit card or debit card details.